background

Friday, September 30, 2011

Fall treats

October.  There are so many things to love about this time of year.  I love that we might possibly get to enjoy some cool weather.  Although here in south Texas cool is a relative term.  If we are lucky it will "cool off" to 90!  October brings one of my children's favorite holidays (second only to Christmas of course)....Halloween.  I like to indulge them by decorating our home with fun halloween items.  This week I made these two fun mini albums.  They both are totally full of spooky and tricky treats for the eyes (eye candy!!).  For now they will be decorations; later they will have pictures of the kids halloween escapades.  Super simple to make and loads of fun to look at:
 

This time of year also brings thoughts of Fall.  I love all the colors and the hint of coolness in the air.  So to bring some of that magic inside I created this wonderful fall picture.  I am so in love with this one.  So much so that it will now reside on my desk!!!
 Get inspired!  Enjoy your weekend everyone.

1 comment: