background

Monday, December 19, 2011

New pictures as promised

Spoiler alert.....some of the following are gifts for friends and family.  So, if you are one of those and don't want to see your gift, look away now!

Below are some of the projects I have completed this weekend.  Can hardly wait for Christmas!

 Mini albums for my 2 best friends.  One has all boys but loves the girly combination of pink and green. It is filled with girly ribbons, tags, and some fun bling.  The other is a fan of Mary Englebreit.  I found the ME paper some time ago and just decided to use it.  It was incredibly hard because the paper is glossy and thin like a magazine page.  Very difficult to glue down. Truly a devotion of love and one that I hope she adores!
 A herd of reindeer!  For my youngest son's class.  24 of them!  (a Hershey bar inside!)  A bit more time consuming than I originally thought.
 This is an album for my sis in law.  Made with the Printery collection from Bo Bunny.  Love it.  It is bigger at 9 x 9 so she can literally just drop photos straight in it.  Below are some of my favorite pages.  I used peach, pale green, deep gray velvet, cream, and black to accent.  Hope she loves it as much as I do. (Sorry for the dark photos; it's still dark outside and I can't seem to get enough light in here,)



And feathers.  And bling.  And vellum envelopes.

Well,  I do think I am on the mend.  May have given the yuck to my hubbie and maybe a child or two.  But the reality is that it's Christmas and Mom must keep moving.  I figure I can have sick days when my kids are out of the house :)  I can hardly wait for my parents to be here.  They have had to postpone their departure due to a blizzard.  A blizzard - hard to think about when it is so warm here.  

More pics to come.  I have a ton more gifts to finish in the next few days.  Blessings to all.

1 comment: