background

Monday, January 9, 2012

The final countdown

Oh my!  It is finally coming to an end!  We will be moving into our new house this weekend and I can hardly wait!  It seems like years since we started this process when in reality it has only been a few months.  We were promised to have the house for Christmas but obviously it didn't happen.  Some of us went by the new house yesterday to take measurements for furniture and such.  I thought there would be no possible way they could have everything done for this weeks closing.  Well, overnight they pulled off a few miracles.  When we got there today it was amazing!  So much had been completed.  There are a few bruises and bumps that they will repair before the end of the week.  Now the fun begins.  We have packing to do along with school, games, and work.

For those of you who missed it, I have changed where I am working.  I am now teaching at Scrapp n' Savvy in Spring.  This past weekend was their January Sampler.  It is a chance for people to get to know the teachers and their style, complete a project, and load up on supplies.  Personally, I had a blast.  It was 2 long days but very fun.  I feel fortunate to be a part of such a talented group of ladies.  There love for what they do shows in their projects.  I am really looking forward to teaching there.  For those of you who don't live here, you can see what's going on in the shop and shop online.  The website is www.scrappnsavvy.com   Come check it out.

All right, off to make sure munchkins have done homework....

I will post some pics tomorrow of a new project.  Check back ......

No comments:

Post a Comment