background

Saturday, January 14, 2012

So close

I cannot believe I am still awake!  We have been moving since Thursday.  Well, really Friday.  We closed on our new house on Thursday and made a beeline home to grab everyone's beds and clothes for the next day.  Easy peasy, right?  Not so with 5 kids.....that's a bunch of stuff!  But we did it and spent our first night in our new house.  Yay!  :)

I decided that I want everything out of the rental house this weekend.  We, as usual, have crazy schedules.  I don't think everyone has been helping at any one single moment.  It has truly been a tag team event.  There really is not much left at the rent house.  I can get it all myself if need be.  Tomorrow is Sunday and I will still have everyone home to help.  Oh right, there is that little thing known as FOOTBALL!  So much for my help!  I don't mind football but I am really just to ADD to sit and watch it.  I would scrap while I watch but that is the last thing at the rent house.  So, I guess I will move all my scrap stuff tomorrow.

Now what to do with all these boxes full of stuff...........

No comments:

Post a Comment