background

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Headed home

Well, spring break is coming to an end. We will be heading back home this afternoon. I hate having to leave when it is so pretty outside. I have thoroughly enjoyed the week but am looking forward to being back in my bed tonight!

I had a hard time deciding what to bring with me to work on this week. I finally decided on bringing my copic markers so I could play with them. It was great. I was able to sit outside and draw some images then color them. Some didn't make it And got round filed! But I am bringing home some to make cards with. There are also two that I just want to keep because I really like the way they turned out.

So now I am bringing these home and I know I will want to go straight to my desk and make cards. But, there is so much other stuff to do when we get home. Ugh....it will have to wait for the week.

I will be posting pics from the week starting Sunday night. Stop back by to see them. Happy scrapping yall.

No comments:

Post a Comment