background

Thursday, May 3, 2012

More cards

Cards, cards, cards.  I made so many of them.  I sold quite a few but have a good base for the next show.  Earlier in the week I promised more pics of some of the cards I made.  So here they are:
 A lace remnant.  Pretty colors.  Feels so romantic and girly.   I really love this card.  Simple but lovely.
 Stamped and colored with Copic markers.  Added a bit of blitz at the end.  I think I have these in every color, shape, and size.  They are a great basic card.
 This is one of my favorite color combos.  Green with lavender or pink is so eye appealing to me.  Again stamped image colored with Copics. 
 Colored with Copic markers.  She has tons of detail like the weave detailing on her hat and the shadowing on her tummy.
 This is an Elizabeth Kraft sticker that uses the highlight glitter ritz.  Again colored with Copic markers. Thank you Debra Hensley for teaching this technique to me.  It is one of my favorites.  These water lilly stickers are wonderful for cards.
Layers, stamps colored with Copics, and a great color combo.  This reminds me of my mom since she likes yellow roses.  The dimension on this card is great.  The rose is from a Fiskars stamp set.

And there are still more.  I can't believe how many cards I made.  I will have to post another set on another day for you to get inspired by.

As you may know one of my favorite things to make is mini albums.  I made quite a few of these little gems for the show as well.  Next week will have those pics.  

I hope you have a great weekend.  I will.  I am off to watch my high school senior compete in his final state track meet.  He will compete in 4 events.  I pray he does well but most of all I hope he soaks in all the glory of high school sports.  This is probably a weekend he will remember forever.  I know I will and here's hoping I can capture some of the moments on film.  I then get to come home to watch my daughter in her soccer game.   Yeah!!  A great weekend all around.

Go.....Be inspired.  Check back soon for more pics and inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment