background

Saturday, June 30, 2012

What's on your desk?

Hello all.  Sorry it has been a bit since the last post.  Summer seems so busy!  It has been hard to find the time to scrap, create, blog, etc...  When I do find the time I sometimes feel guilty because I'm not spending time with my kiddos.

I have been able to work on some new things though.  Of course it was Scrapp n' Savvy 's quarterly sampler last weekend.  It was amazing as usual. You must follow the link and see the project.  Inspiration city!  Also, as usual, I had to have my projects completed for the next quarter.  This time I am teaching 2 different classes each month:  my regular project class and an Inspired by Pinterest class.  Being summertime, you never know what your classes will do.  Some of them are full but others are empty.  Who knows.  Maybe there will be some interest before the class date.  There are so many wonderful classes this quarter and I think people had a lot of choices to make.  I will be putting some pics of the projects up this week.

I have also been working on some other ideas that have been rolling around for a while.  I am working on a Harry Potter album for my daughter.  It will hold all the DVD's and more.  Pics will be forthcoming on that one!  Also, I am working on the Prom album for oldest son and  a "places" album. The places album will have photos of places that we have been.  It will mostly contain pics of scenery not people.  Here are a few:
 Wintertime in Colorado
 Hawaii
 Outside Rio
Galveston


There are so many scenery pictures and sometimes I don't like them in the albums with the kids.  So I thought this would be a great way to capture the memories of the places we visited and loved.

Well, kids are still sleeping (teenagers, that's all they do!) so I am going to go do some scrapping without the guilt!  Leave a comment:  what are you working on?

No comments:

Post a Comment