background

Monday, September 10, 2012

Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble!

Bubble, bubble, toil, and trouble!  Oh, wait.  It's not halloween yet!  Not even close!  Unless of course you are a retail store.  Then it's been halloween AND Christmas for months now!  I think there has been more Christmas stuff in my local Hobby Lobby than anything else since, oh, I don't know, before July 4th!  Don't get my wrong.  I love those holidays!  But really.....Could we wait a bit?  Stresses me out to think about Christmas shopping in July!  And I can only look at the holiday for so long before I get frustrated that there is nothing new to look at.

Back to the bubble.....I have bubbles on my mind today!  No comments please!!!  I know I always have bubbles on my mind (bubble baths, blowing bubbles, well, you get the picture).  You see, tomorrow I teach my bubble brag book at Scrapp n' Savvy.
I fell in love with these cute little bubble brag books a while back.  Of course, the book is sitting at the store so I don't have a picture of the brag book part.  Essentially, the front is a bubble frame (that you can put your own treasures in) and the back is an accordian book.  It sits on a cute little easel that comes in the kit.  The center of the front frame is a little bubble!  Of course, the best part is being able to use the fun metal embossing fragments.  Oh my am I addicted to that stuff.  It is so fun to add different colors of the fragments and make your own colors and texture.  The picture just doesn't do this justice!  It looks like metal that has been antiqued.  And then there is the cute embellishment packs to decorate with (see the little scrolls at the top and bottom?)  .  They come in so many adorable little shapes.  I will have to post better pics of this.  Of course, I filled it with pics of the oldest and his beach party.  Fun, fun ,fun!

I am also excited for my trip this week.  I am leaving Thursday to go to Scrapfest in Louisiana.  Scrapp n' Savvy is holding some classes but also will have a booth space.  I am looking forward to scrapping all weekend!  Well, at this point I was going to have a picture of my work table covered in prepared kits that I am taking to sale.  However, I guess all my technology stuff has taken today off.  I can't seem to get the picture to upload in blogger.  Sure it is my fault.  So, just imagine a bunch of clear cellophane bags loaded with beautiful papers, lovely ribbons, and some cute embellishments.  That is what I have been working on.  I am hoping to sale my kits in the store's booth.  If I can sale all of them, then my trip is paid for!  Yeah.

Allrighty.  Short post today.  There is just so much going on in my house today.  Craaaazy!  Check back soon for glimpses of the new quarters projects.  There are some really cute ones.  Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment