background

Monday, November 12, 2012

Fall, finally!

Oh my isn't today GRAND?  The cool weather had finally hit here in the humid south.  Better get out and enjoy it today because it probably won't last too long!

To get you into the Thanksgiving spirit I thought I would share my Apple Cider mini album with you today.  This is a class that I taught at Scrapp n' Savvy this month.  The album is made using the Bo Bunny Apple Cider paper collection.
I have always been a huge fan of Bo Bunny papers and this one is a winner for me again.  The colors just make me want to go find those beautiful fall leaves.  This is a pocket album and holds a hefty 48 pictures!  Small in stature but big inside.

I hope everyone enjoys the lovely weather.  For those of you checking in from class, visit the gallery to take a view!

No comments:

Post a Comment