background

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Engraved Memories class

Good evening ladies.  Tomorrow is the Engraved Memories class!  Woo hoo!  I am so excited.  I have some new things for you all.
No special supplies needed.  Just your basics:  paper trimmer, scissors, ruler, pencil, distress ink in black or a dark brown (I used black soot), your favorite liquid adhesive or UHU stick, 1/4 " red or scor tape, glue dots, pop dots, a Tim Holtz tiny attacher, and a cropadile.

I will also have a special treat to share.  See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Terri, I think I mentioned to you that making the album using the CD you gave us is not working for me, but I think you said you had a pdf or some way that I could print the instructions and work on it in the room where I do crafts. If I could get it I would love it so I can finish it. I would like to pay for it.
    Thanks Maria.

    ReplyDelete