background

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Fairies

It seems like there are fairies everywhere these days.  Especially garden fairies, or fairy gardens.  A few weeks ago I had a mixed media class where we made an unusual little house that stood on feet.  It also held a mini album in the back.  I built a miniature one to help with a visual of how to make it.  As the class went on I decided to embellish my little mini house as well.  I always have some odds and ends in my class bag, so....
 I made a mini fairy house!  There is a fairy garden started in Scrapp ' n Savvy's window so this is the perfect addition.
Wings and a bow.  Pearl paint.  A place in the back to add some pretty flowers.   It turned out so cute!

I am working like a crazy woman these days so I apologize for the lack of posts.  I will have some yummy good things to share with you very soon.

Have a wonderful day and stop back by!

No comments:

Post a Comment