background

Friday, August 16, 2013

some fun

It's been a bit since my last post....sorry.  Life intervened!  We have had a wonderful summer and are back in school.  This means I have more time to post to my blog and play around with my scrapbooking and art!  Love that!

I thought I would post some pics of some of my summer art for you to look at.

These are some of my favorites.  I love to play with black and white and just doodle.  My daughter doodled a lovely feather and I decided to try my hand at it.  I really like how it turned out.  I bet there will be more of those feathers in my near future!  The bottom photo is a mixed media project that I made using all sorts of wonderful Faber Castell stuff.  You know how I love my gelattos!

Enjoy your day.  Stop by soon and see what craftiness I'm up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment