background

Friday, January 3, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to all!  Just a quick post for well wishes.  I'm sure your house has been chaotic like mine.  I just love having all of my children and my parents here.  The laughter and fun is just what we all needed!

Life is quickly getting back to "normal" here though.  I have spent a whole week prepping for my next quarter projects!  Woohoo!!!  I am very excited to show them.  Just wish I could find the camera.  It's here.  I know it is.  Used it for Christmas.  I'm pretty sure the cats put it someplace!  I have several things I want to share with you.

So, without the camera to take pics of the new stuff, I will share some pics that I took before Christmas.
 I know these are not traditonal Christmas colors, but.....   These precious mini roses and mini daisies were just so pretty.  I brought them home, arranged them, and they opened perfectly!  Just a small dash of loveliness.
 Chrismas treats for the school kids.  These cute little reindeer are wrapped around Hershey bars!
 The pic above and the one below are from the gift card class I taught at the beginning of December.  We made the 5 gift cards in class and the cup card was a take home.  The cup, the Santa, and the present all pull off from the top to reveal a git card.  The others are more mini envelope size.  Class favorites were the Santa (my favorite), the coffee cup (duh!) and the small red and white that holds multi cards.
 Below is a re-visit of the Christmas album I made this quarter and a few of the inside pics.  I still just love this book.  I holds so many pics from Christmas.  Now to print them (after I locate the camera) and  stick them inside!  Love that my album is just waiting for pics!


 I like to make interactive minis with pockets and tags and pages that are fun for the person looking.



Hope this was a little inspiration on a cold winter day!  It's cold here and I am loving it.  A chance to wear a sweater (in Texas that might only be a day or two in the year!).  Working the Scrapp n' Savvy Sampler today and tomorrow.  Always fun.  Hard work, but fun.  Live nearby?  Stop in next week.  The boss is away and we will play!  Sale, sale, sale!!!

Blessings for a Happy New Year to you all.  May God bless you abundantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment