background

Sunday, May 4, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day

Did you know that yesterday was National Scrapbooking Day?  It was.  Really.  I waited for my door to ring and flowers to be delivered, but , no.  (teehee)

I actually spent an amazing day at Scrapp n' Savvy crafting with a whole bunch of talented and wonderful ladies.  The store had a round robin event.  Each person that came completed 5 different mini projects.  I was asked to design one of them (yeah!)

Here is what I designed and taught yesterday:


I love to get my hands dirty, you know that.  So what better way than a little mixed media!  I combined several different papers and ribbons to make this little hanging.  Of course, I used my favorite Faber Castell Design Memory Craft Gelatos and a bit of Gesso.

Love the result!

Hope you were so busy crafting yesterday that you did not have time for anything else!  Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment