background

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Great package!!!

Hello all.  I have some wonderful news to share with you.  If you follow my blog you will have probably guessed by now, but.......  I am part of the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft 2014 Summer Guest Design Team!  Woohoo!!!  I can tell you that the morning I found out there was some seriously happy hollering happening in my house!  Everyone was still asleep so I danced with the cats.  Twirled with the dog.  Did my little happy dance in the mirror.  It was incredulous!  I cannot even begin to describe the feeling I had in words.  I feel so blessed.

Fast forward a few weeks.  The other day my package from Faber Castell arrived.  I knew it was coming and spent the whole (yes, the whole) day waiting for it!  And you know what happened?  It didn't arrive until I took a child on an errand!  However, it was awaiting my arrival.  There it was just basking in the lovely afternoon sunshine; waiting to be opened.  (ok, so it seems a little surreal here.  But I was sooooo excited!)

Want to know what was in the box?  Here you go:


So excited.  Oh, sorry, I already said that.  The package was full of fun stuff:  double scoop gelattos, mixed media books, Mix & Match pastel pencils and crafter's crayons, jars of gesso, gel bead glitter gel, whipped spackle (my new personal fav), and glaze.  I opened everything and grabbed my journal.  Just a few quick swipes of everything.

Ya'll know this is my kind of thing!  Messy fingers here I come.  Look for some fun posts coming soon.  I teach a mixed media class tomorrow (come on in if you can) at Scrapp n' Savvy.  I will have some good pics to share with you afterwards.

Meanwhile, take a gander at the Faber Castell blog.  Each and every day there is something new and fun.  It is fun to look at but really makes you want to try it out!  I will be posting to their blog this summer with links from here.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I will!


No comments:

Post a Comment