background

Thursday, June 12, 2014

itty bitty goodness

Summer.  Aagh.  Finally.  I love summer because it is usually the time that all my children are home.  We are more relaxed and take time to play and enjoy each other's company.  I look forward to it each year.  This year is a bit different as I have 2 older children that are not home for the summer.  Absolutely tearful about that!!!  However, the sun is still shining and I have a game plan for fun with the younger ones.

I'm sure most of you are picture takers like me.  I mean, really, have you met a scrapbooker that isn't?  Yeh, me neither!  So, what do you do with all of yours?  My answer?  Mini albums.

Today I want to share an itty bitty mini album I made recently.  I joined a swap at Mini Album Swaps and the theme for it was travel.


The mini was made using the 7 Gypsies travel paper.  A very vintage feel.


The mini measures 3 x 3 and is full of tags and pockets throughout.




Fun embellishments too!


Even a hinged surprise page.



Even though it is tiny I think it will hold some treasured memories.  I mailed it off a few weeks ago.   Now I am patiently waiting for mine to arrive at the house.  Getting anxious to see it!  Love these minis for a short summer trip.  We have already made 1 of those quick trips!  And I have a few fun pics to put in my itty bitty mini!

Have a great summer day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment