background

Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Fun in the sun with Design Memory Craft

Happy day everyone!  I am here at the beach this week.  A little playing in the sun and a whole lot of remodeling a bathroom!  Yeh.  You read it right.  We have had the house for 6 - 7 years and the bathrooms needed some serious updating.  Pulled everything out and started over.  Nice!

Finally got to a spot to get internet connection that would allow me on my blog.  So, I thought I needed to share my latest blog that was on the Faber Castell Design Memory Craft blog.  You can find the entire blog post and SUPPLY list for this on their site : designmemorycraft.typepad.com


For this post I created a fun card using the Gelattos, Pitt pens,  and Paper Crafter Crayons.  I love how it turned out; just happy and fun.  I think it would be perfect for a thank you or just a note to a friend.


Visit their blog and see how it was made!  Until next time, have some summer fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment