background

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Let's have some fun with Gecko Galz

Boy, life has sure been crazy these last few weeks.  School started for the little guy. College kids have been in and out.  Another one has begun college.  And the biggie....my middle son celebrated earning his Eagle Scout Award in Boy Scouts!  There was a lot of planning for that celebration!  And amongst all the fun I did find a little time to create.

The images released this month from Gecko Galz were so much fun!  I just cannot even begin to tell you the fun I have had with them.  So let me show you....

These used the digital stamp set "Tea Time"



And my fav this month:  "Clowning Around"
I made a small circus tent that is filled with clowns.  It was so much fun to make and I really like how it turned out.


Each of the clowns are adhered on the end of a piece of acrylic.  The acrylic is layered into the book bindings on each side.  The clear acrylic allows you to see all of the clowns in all their silly poses when you open the book.



And a little banner to add a festive spirit.



"Japanese Traditions" and "Asian Splendor" Jewel It
For these I created  a mini album to showcase the images.  I used the G45 Birdsong paper collection and the binding technique from G45's Denise Hahn.  The binding is made with chopsticks.  







Did you like what you see?  Visit Gecko Galz.  They have so many amazing images that you can play with.

Have an inspiring day everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Terri you Gecko Galz design team samples are delightful. I love the images you used and the way you utilized them. You Asian mini album is wonderful! The tea time cards are so pretty. The clown flip book is outstanding. Great work lady!

    ReplyDelete