background

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Sharing some goodies!

Oh what a lucky day!  Tomorrow that is.  I am headed to visit with my 2 oldest kiddos and I can hardly wait!  4 luxurious days with them....

I thought I needed to share a few goodies with you before I left.  I have been crazy busy teaching and designing these last few weeks.  But that is always a good thing :)

Now, on to the goodies:
Texas Book
 The Texas Book is an 8 x 8 album that is full of all things Texas.  Like bluebonnets....
 Vintage Texas road map for a page......

Heirloom album
 Love this Kaisercraft paper collection.  This album was a 2 day event and was filled with fun ideas.
Visit the Gallery page to see more of these pages.

Gecko Galz.....I love this little blue bird!  
 Gecko Galz again....mixing papers and images - so fun!

Have a great weekend!  See you next week with some really fun stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment