background

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Banner love!

Today I want to share with you some banners I recently made.  I love making banners because you can make them simple and get a great look or you can make them more complex and set the mood in a room.

I wanted to hang the banners on my fireplace but did not want to put nails in it.  So, I made some blocks that have hooks on them that just sit on top of the mantle and the banners can hang from them.  Perfect!

Here are a few of the Halloween banners:


I used the Authentique halloween paper for these.  Great fun prints.  Also used some great images from Gecko Galz  They have wonderful image that can fit any season or need.

And of course, Christmas.......




Sorry for the turned pics.  I am having technical difficulties this morning with uploading pictures; that is why there is not a pic of the whole banner!  Ugh.  Anyway, this banner is also made with the Authentique Christmas paper line called Believe.  I love the vintage feel of the colors and patterns.  I think my favorite is the snowflake banner (made the snowflakes with an Elizabeth Craft Designs die).  It is so soft and vintage like.  Again, I used images from Gecko Galz on this banner too.

Just a quick inspiration today.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment