background

Friday, June 19, 2015

Just some fun

Ah.....Summertime!  Relaxing.  Just hanging out.  Right?  Well, not in my little corner of the world!  Hehe.  Everyday is a creative day for me!  If I have a day that I cannot doodle, or paint, or create SOMETHING then it is not a great day!

Sharing some of my recent fun:


I made this birdhouse from chipboard, corrugated cardboard, adhesive backed foil, and lots of messy stuff!

 Just some serious inspiration!  The colors.  The textures.  The view.  This was California, CHA, in January.

 I loved making this.  It is a clock, of sorts!  I made it from chipboard, linen, and vintage laces.  Just love it!


 Mixed media layouts.  (sorry about the top one....on my phone and it will not let me turn it!)  Lots of layers and yummy goodness.  And of course they have some of my fav pics!


This is one of my recent albums.  Made with the Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden collection.  This holds sooooo much!  Took some time, and some serious magnets, but love the end result.

I will be back soon with some more goodies to share.  Enjoy you day - summer days!

No comments:

Post a Comment