background

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

A sweet little reindeer


A quick little post to share another Christmas tag with you.  Might have been a mix up, but I posted a different tag than the one Gecko Galz did for me that day.  Here is the one they had...





I have a "thing" for Bingo cards and just LOVE the Santa bingo card from Gecko Galz.  I have used it many times.  The tag is really very simple....Start with a manilla tag and paint it with Iced Spruce distress paint.  Give it a spritz of water to distress it a bit.  When it is dry lightly distress ink your edges with Frayed Burlap (all of the images too).  I have a punch for the greenery - you will need some of the small branch and some of the holly too.  The bingo card can be found here.  I then added the cute little reindeer (found here) that was fussy cut by pop dotting it on top of all of the greenery.  Add a big red bow and you are good to go!

So quick and easy you could make them for all of your packages!

Hope you are having a blessed Christmas season.

2 comments:

  1. it is adorable! i hope your christmas was merry and i wish you a happy new year! xo

    ReplyDelete